I FOUND A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE DILDO POPSICLES IM LEGITIMATELy DYING OF LAUGHTER RN
… i’m doing this.
George Takei responds to “traditional” marriage fans.
I love this man, and I’m having a fun time imagining Sulu saying these things
Sometimes I love wearing a bra because of the extra pockets it provides.
Hidden Jokes | Foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand
- S1E18 - Michael appeared in the school play The Trial of Captain Hook. Later in the episode Fakin’ It from season 3, Lucille refers to Buster as “Captain Hook.”
- S1E20 - “This party is going to be off the hook.”
- S2E1 - When Lucille is watching the news, you can hear John Beard mentioning a surprise seal attack and then saying “meet one surprised bather, coming up.” The camera immediately moves to show Buster.
- S2E3 - Buster arrives to Lupe’s house, sees the hand chair, and says “wow, i never thought I’d miss a hand so much.”
- S2E6 - Buster is playing the claw machine and gets a toy seal. Later when he’s returning home, the narrator mentions that “Buster had gotten hooked playing” that game.
- S2E11 - Lucille, Oscar and Buster and in the beach, and when they’re talking, the seal is seen in the background. Later, George Sr. says about Buster “what if i never get a chance to reach out and touch that hand of his again?” And of course, the bench that shows “arm off.”
- S2E12 - When George Sr is at the car dealership, if you take a look at the inflatable doll/man in the back, you can see that it’s missing an arm. Also, when Gob is releasing the seal back into the wild, he says “you’re not going to be hand-fed anymore.”
1. a female god or deity who does it, does it, and does it well.
A Thugzmaison Spring/Summer 2013 exclusive, screen printed by hand with love.
Ana María Agüero Jahannes (pictured) is the founder of Wild Seed Wellness, the first donation-based bodyworks service based in Oakland to offer exclusive support to queer people of color. She will do magic upon your bod, trust! Book an appointment today.
Plz reblog to support the qpoc hustle!
ordering one as soon as I get paid!
When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating.
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
I mean, it’s just true.
“Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
That’s it. That’s it right there.